Study rooms are available to current BCC students, staff, faculty, or alumni
- Reservations for groups of 3 or more can be made for group study rooms 2 weeks in advance using the library’s website.
- Group study rooms cannot be booked for entire classes.
- Reservations will expire after 15 minutes if no one from the group claims the room. Please contact us if you are running late (774) 357-2105.
- Reservations are welcome on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note that the rooms are not sound proof. Please use headphones for playing music or videos. Please be mindful of students in other study rooms and the library in general. Sound carries!
- Do not move additional furniture into study rooms; leave it in the manner in which you found it.